Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci from One Piece

Goku Vs Broly

goku vs broly

25.3.08

"Giv3 M3 @ ComM3nT"

Friends !!! If you have any reason, question, suggestion, comment or anything !!! You can send the reason, question, suggestion, and the comment to my e-mail ( johnson_sbi_07@yahoo.co.uk) or if you lazy or bored to send a comment to my e-mail, you can comment in my blog !!
It's Okay


Please, give me a comment !!! If you don't have any comment or reason the baby will angry with you like picture above !!! or maybe more scary, you will kissed by monkey like picture beside !!!
So, Please give me a comment !!!
"Pl3a$3 D0N'T F0Rg3T"

No comments:

Mugiwara's crew play music !

Photobucket

"My Blo9 V!s!t0R C0m3 Fr0m"

Dynamic Entry

Dynamic Entry

RUUNN !!!!! Kyuub! Attack !!!!

naruto sprite animationNaruto Running SasoriNaruto Running KisameNaruto Running ItachiNaruto Running DeidaraNaruto Running Zetsu

^^My L3m4cK P3T^^