Rob Lucci

Rob Lucci from One Piece

Goku Vs Broly

goku vs broly

24.3.08

"Funny Cartoon Comics" ( Indonesian Version )


Hello every body !!! Today I make a Funny comic, or Not so Funny comic. You can see the above of my posting, there is a piece of a funny comic. this comic I made with Wisnu and Jeki. Wisnu help me in configuration and the setting while Jeki help me in the word ( kata-kata). This comic I make with Wisnu and Jeki at TIK Room or Computer Room in my school. I make this comic with Paint Program, not a Photoshop. This comic make me relax if I frustated, So, you must see this comic !!!! Don't Forget !!

No comments:

Mugiwara's crew play music !

Photobucket

"My Blo9 V!s!t0R C0m3 Fr0m"

Dynamic Entry

Dynamic Entry

RUUNN !!!!! Kyuub! Attack !!!!

naruto sprite animationNaruto Running SasoriNaruto Running KisameNaruto Running ItachiNaruto Running DeidaraNaruto Running Zetsu

^^My L3m4cK P3T^^